Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Well now, this sucks!

I finally signed up for youtube (not utube as I originally thought). I figured with the move, I'd get my videos off my computer and onto someplace I could retrieve them in case of another virus.

All my pictures were restored on this computer, but I'm finding, none of my video. Yes, I think (meaning I hope and pray) that I backed them up, but those CD's are safely housed in a box marked "office", housed approximately 8 miles due south.

I guess after the move, and after we sell this place, I need to seriously look into an external hard-drive for my precious memories.....as well as on-line storage.....monthly disk back-up.....weekly blog entries with full size photos.....the list goes on and on. I'm finally figuring out why some people still like film.........

No comments: