Sunday, March 16, 2008

Gotta love March!


What a difference one week makes. See my last post for what things looked like around here last weekend. 10+ inches of snow pretty much gone, this is why I love March!

I'm bummed, we had two 60 degree days, which I've been looking forward to for MONTHS. I so want to get John out for a walk and go to the park. I didn't get to get out those days because I was taking another stupid insurance class and didn't get home until late those days. Another reason to hate insurance........... Of course, this weekend, it's back in the 30's and gray. To make matters worse, I don't think I passed the class, which means I'll have to retake it. Uggghhh - three days wasted. I'll find out in about 6 weeks.

I'm starting to think that John's sleep issues have a lot to do with his ears since he always seems to sleep through the night when he's on antibiotics. He started with the multiple wake-ups again last week. Bill took him to the doctor while I was in class Saturday as a precaution, and sure enough, another ear infection. Thankfully, we see the ENT on Wednesday. Back two months ago when these started up again, Bill wanted to wait on the tubes, although he was okay with seeing the ENT. The PA talked to him yesterday while they were at the doctor's and explained the procedure, so he's agreeable to it now. That, and I think he wants to sleep again for more than two hours at a time...........

I'll try to get some pictures of John this week for you, I've been busy lately and not taking pictures. LOL, I have no choice, John's quarterly post-placement report is due next week, so I have to get on the ball.

2 comments:

Tam said...

Spring weather! I live for its arrival. Still only in the forties here. Pfft. I keep thinking the weather will be turning the corner from dismal winter crap to glorious spring warmth any day now...

Poor baby with the ear infections. I hope the tubes help.

Mama Bunny said...

Amen sister! I am OVER the cold weather. Today google weather said 50 degrees, it felt like 30 with some nasty wind! C'MONNNNN SPRING!