Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas - Belatedly!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! John seemed to enjoy his, although he was a little overwhelmed. I took video - but just like my digital camera, I haven't read the book yet to figure out how to upload it. Soon.


We started out Christmas Eve by opening our "red bags", long a tradition in my family. Here is John with his:

We've got a shaker on our hands:

Then Christmas morning, Santa paid a visit:

John likes Uncle Mike's gift! I was amazed how quickly he learned to use it. John presses a button, and it actually goes 2 MPH. He not only learned how to turn it on, but to hang on for dear life.

Wow, a castle! Since we have no furniture to the living room at the new place anyhow, it's been turned into Toyland.

Looks like this is going to be a hit - I was even able to catch him smiling on camera!

1 comment:

Tam said...

It doesn't seem that I've been away from the computer for so long, but I sure have a lot to catch up on. I'm happy you had a great Christmas! Kevin didn't really "get" the whole present thing. I figure that next year will be more fun...