Friday, October 12, 2007

Check out my poll to the right!

Alright, I know you're only really here for pic's of John. I promise I will get some new ones up on Sunday. Bill has my camera right now at the new house with all the latest and greatest I've taken, and I'll be tied up tomorrow with the garbage garage sale.

I also get that I have shared my agony over the Hampster Dance.

So, check out my POLL, located to the right. I visit a lot of blogs with background music. Love it or hate it? Let me know if you want to see it here. Yes, that includes the people that read this and never make comments (family!). I promise I won't make it too outrageous or outlandish, but I also promise that it will never include Whitney Houston or anything Country (family - stop the gnashing of teeth with that comment!), and will always be suitable for John's ears. Poll ends 10-19. Vote now. I promise, unless you vote otherwise, the Hampster Dance will also go away on 10-19.

BTW, on a historical note, last year on 10-19 I had major positive good feelings ALL DAY. I didn't know why at the time, but it was such a great feeling that I told Bill about it on 10-20, our anniversary, that I had a really, really good feeling about the adoption. I didn't find out for 2 weeks that 10-19 was the day we went into PGN. I didn't find out until 11-29, the day we got the OUT call, that the PGN reviewer also authorized our adoption on 10-19! We were e-mailed a copy of the PGN decree, I was astounded when I saw the date. Of course, had this not been the day before my anniversary, I would have never remembered it.

2 comments:

Tam said...

Oh, I'm sorry, I was going to comment, but now I can't remember a single thing your post said FOR THAT DANG MUSIC!!!!! BwaHaHaHaHa!

Now I need to go reread it...

Tam said...

OK...I remember now...that is so cool about the premonition! I love when stuff like that happens.