Monday, January 26, 2009

Blah Blah Blah

Nothing new here to report. For a while I was bad with the camera because I had let John's hair get so long he started to resemble Eddie Munster - not a good look. I finally got him a hair cut, so I'll start taking pictures when I find the camera...........2 weeks of bronchitis has left my energy level at about 25%, so basically all I want to do when I come home is sleep.

Does anyone else have a "closet of shame"? I kept all of my nice clothes and coats in there that didn't fit anymore along with a bunch of summer stuff that I bought thinking I could just lose those 10lbs and then everything would fit perfectly. Yeah right. It's taken me almost 2 years, but finally, the closet of shame is starting to be the place where I find stuff to expand my wardrobe and dump my baggy clothes. What a great feeling! LOL, what I am not looking forward to is all the tailor bills when I have to have all the pants altered to crop them, cuff them, or slim the legs; but I guess it will still be a lot cheaper than going out and buying a whole new wardrobe.

Mr. John is doing well, except for a dry cough which is how my bronchitis started out. Hopefully he won't get it. He is talking up a blue streak and is the politest little man I have ever met. Please mommy, thank you mommy, bless you mommy (every time I coughed), sorry mommy, welcome mommy. Just too cute for words.

Now that I've bored you to tears with me, me, me, I'll sign off. Next time, some pix.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I have no idea when I will release the clothes out of that closet but it better be soon !!!!!!!!LOL Good for you!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That's our boy! Oh and congratulations on the weight loss.

Vanessa said...

Congrats on the weigh loss and the big question is how did you do it?? I so need a good diet that I can follow while chasing two toddlers and chauferring an 11 year old around!!