Wednesday, December 3, 2008

No, the poll is not meant to be inflamatory....

I'm talking about Christmas lights! State your preferences. Maybe next weeks poll should be "real" or "fake" ;-)

Me? I like colored, the more the better.

Hopefully, this weekend, I'll get a chance to pimp my blog for the holidays....but only if I get my tree up first :-) We are taking John to brunch with Santa on Saturday, so I'm hoping that he's not too freaked out by the fat guy in red and we get some nice photos.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I voted white but we compromised. I have white on the tree and DH got colored outside. Good luck with the fat guy in the suit!

Tam said...

I prefer the multicolored lights-it's what I grew up with, but Roni prefers the white. She usually wins, but I won last year because I found a cheap pre-lit tree on sale after our last one died. This one is already dying and I have to buy a new one again...