Sunday, May 18, 2008

Well we're movin' on up!

Not to a deluxe apartment in the sky, but to our new home! First a John fix. Sorry, he's eating and needs a bath desperately, but it's all I've got right now. I've been a negligent mama lately........as far as picture taking goes. Too busy cleaning every weekend. At least today, he saw the camera, and started smiling, which is a big improvement over the last couple of months.

Now, onto the main bathroom B&A. This is obviously the before:
This tub had no shower. How weird is that?
Love, love, love the turquoise and floral motif! That and the tiny mirror over such a large space.
The after.
I can't wait to grab a glass of chardonney (sp?), light a candle and take a nice long soak!
Looking out. We put in a bigger mirror. Fortunately, I have just the place for the little one - there is a hole punched in the basement paneling. Looks like the perfect place for a mirror to me!
Next up, the long-awaited kitchen series.

No comments: