Monday, May 12, 2008

We really do still exist!

I know, I was supposed to get some pics of John up last week. And, the new kitchen. I've failed miserably on both fronts. Work has been hectic for me, and John is having issues with his ear tubes.

Bill & John paid a visit to the ENT today as for the 2nd time since the tubes were put in, there is a discharge. Sure enough, there is more infection, so he's going on an oral antibiotic with the drops. Poor kid!

We are moving in less than 2 weeks! I went over to clean both Saturday & Sunday, only to find out the hot water was turned off.....grrrrr..... Thank goodness for my La Crueset obsession - I had stored several new pans stored in the basement there. I used my brand new stove & brand new pots to heat water to clean with. Needless to say, I was a little annoyed.

The kitchen is almost done - it's been almost done for the past month. Maybe by next weekend I can post some pics.

Maybe by next weekend my cranky kid will be feeling better and able to smile for some pics. One can hope!

No comments: