Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Just checking in...........

Yep, we still exist around here. Physically. Mentally not so much.

We have more sleep issues. I know, I sound like a broken record. nosleepnosleepnosleepnosleep. Again, I think John has another ear infection. I tried to make an appointment for him on Saturday, but they told me Saturday's are reserved for urgent care only, uggghhh! So, I figured, I'd call Saturday AM and get him in, but when I picked him up from daycare, they said he'd been crabby all day which is very unusual for Mr. Socialable (sp?). I happened to see his ear when I took him out of his car seat, and there appeared to be some sort of discharge that wasn't there when I bathed him last night. Frick. I have meetings most of the day tomorrow, but this can't wait. Double frick. It's April 2, and I have already used up my three unscheduled absences all due to earaches.

Really, ear tubes scared the heck out of me last year when they were mentioned. Now, April 21 can't get here soon enough.

No comments: