Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

HAPPY EASTER!!!


Happy Easter, from John & Family! We hope you had a blessed day. The Easter bunny paid a visit, so we started the day with an egg hunt and John got to find the cleverly hid basket (I'm being sarcastic with that, LOL........)


Believe it or not, John found his basket immediately, and took off with the chocolate. After a little spurring from mom & dad, he figured out there were brightly colored objects on the floor just waiting to be picked up and thrown across the room............last year, he just banged them together.



Taking a little break after the exhausting hunt. Well, two of the three of us were exhausted ;-D.

I thought I'd post a couple of his pic's from last Easter. He looked so cute in his Baby Gap suit that I spent way too much money on for something that he wore twice before it made it's way to the great land of eBay. Same chair, though! This was before he learned to crawl.....and climb.....


The last picture is one taken that same weekend with my Grandma at her nursing home. We spent last Easter at the nursing home with Grandma, which I 'm glad we did since she's no longer with us. I'm glad she got to meet John.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Looks like a fun easter. Love his outfit last year !!

Kristen and the Gang said...

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL OF YOU!!!