Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Woo Hoooo! We thought we were rich for a minute!

Bill was cleaning out his drawers, and ran accross $3500 in Mexican Peso's. He looked up the exchange rate, and found that it's close to 10%, so we thought we had found $350. I had visions of a video camera in my future. John recently started dancing, he wiggles his arms, then squats, and wiggles his butt - it's the funniest thing. He also makes his Disney piano keep playing music by touching the keys with his toes. I need to capture these moments!

It turns out that Bill got these before the peso was devalued. I found the exact same bills for sale on eBay for less than 10 bucks. I guess if I want a video camera any time soon, I better hope my garbage garage sale goes well.

1 comment:

Kristen and the Gang said...

Oh Crap....that stinks! Good Luck with the GARAGE SALE!