Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy belated Easter!

We're back from NC and had a nice Easter at home.....At least John & Bill did, I spent the day sleeping, as I did on Friday and Saturday due to some mystery illness that is making my muscles feel like I got hit by a Mack truck, and leaving me wanting to sleep all the time.

On a positive note, while in NC, we did get to see my grandmother in VA, she was very surprised to see us. I hadn't seen her in a very long time, and she had only seen pictures of John.

I'm constantly amazed by John's memory - probably because my own seems to have short-circuited somewhere along the line. He didn't remember coloring Easter eggs last year, but he did some in NC, and when I told him we'd do them again on Saturday, he asked "like at Grandma's?" Bill showed him a picture of his parents before he took him there yesterday, and he called them the candy people (don't get me started on that......) When we flew down first class, there were pillows and blankets on all the seats. We weren't so lucky flying back - in fact, I had to pay to get seats together (um, hello Northworst, traveling with a 2.5 year old..... might be a good idea to seat us together automatically....) We get to our seats, and John starts demanding his pillow. Honey, get used to it, momma's not buyin 1st class everytime we fly.

I'll upload some pics when I'm not so tired. Hint Hint, NC grandma could send me some that she took since I didn't bring my camera.

No comments: