Thursday, July 10, 2008

New Poll off to left


Seriously, please vote in my poll. I've wanted a small tattoo (silver dollar size) on my ankle for well over 10 years. I've done henna tattoo's and fake tattoo's, and love them. For most of the time, I wanted a simple purple Jesus fish, but lately thought about something that would honor John's heritage.
Bill knows about my longstanding desire, and is okay with it. When I most recently brought it up, he laughed and said as long as it doesn't have another guy's name on it. I laughed because I'm considering John's name or initials. He's cool with it.
Anyway, I found this beautiful picture of a Quetzal, the national bird of Guatemala (and the name of it's currency). I think it's so pretty, but here's my dilema: do I go with the bird alone, add John's initials and birthdate, or add all three of our initials and John's homecoming date?
This would be just above my right ankle, and no larger than a silver dollar.
What do YOU think? Please vote anonymously in the poll and don't email me........

1 comment:

Tam said...

For whatever reason, I can never vote in these polls. Must be something with my computer? It always says cannot process...sigh. Anyway...I vote to add John's initials and DOB.