Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Grrrrr

Sorry for the lack of posts. I've got stuff to say, and pictures to post, but I'm having internet problems. I'm just hoping this post comes through since 90% of what I try to do doesn't.

I've done everything possible to my computer, and finally accepted the fact that I'm going to have to call my ISP. I'm dreading, dreading, dreading this. I know it will be a 45-60 minute phone call only to have them finally come to the realization that they are going to need to come out to my home - WHICH I ALREADY FRICKIN' FIGURED OUT ON MY OWN!

I've got good stuff to post, and I'd like to be able to do it.

1 comment:

Tam said...

I hate, hate, hate computer problems. I've never had anyone come in to check mine out. If I can't fix it myself (and I've had it a couple years), I've always just bought a new one. I think this one is on its way out, but I'm flat broke...hmmm.